beef feeder

Help Support Steer Planet:

farmlife24

I am located in Ohio and trying to find a show steer for next year..so a beef feeder now. I am trying to stay in Ohio to  find it. I am hoping for a stalky flashy black steer with a touch of white..or a nice champion! thanks...Reply if you have anything. Thanks agian!

farmlife24

farmlife24

Earthmover said:
I've got just what you ordered, located in north ohio. pm for details
Earthmover i am new to this what does pm mean...and could u send me a picture...im close to north ohio.

farmlife24

Zach said:
http://www.steerplanet.com/bb/index.php?topic=18440.0

I know the pictures aren't flattering but he's our best steer this year.

also we have this calf. http://www.steerplanet.com/bb/index.php?topic=18382.0 he's cheaper, not as fancy as the Naughty Pine but he is definitely a meat wagon.
Where exactly are you guys located? can u email me at [email protected] really like both of them...but i think the 2nd one is going to be to big for our fair. But we are really intrested in drivin ur way to look. Thank you for replying

farmboy

We are in Scioto County about 15 minutes from the KY border, 2 hours from Columbus. I don't think he will be too big. His dam is a moderate sized cow and sunseekers tend to follow cow size. I also have 2 other steers which are turning out pretty nicely. If* we steer one of them, Ohio will have their hands full... the other one is a younger calf out of a first calf heifer. Born really small. He is HAIRY HAIRY HAIRY. I really like him a lot. He has the meat to back it up too. he has some white on his under side. Really tame calf too

Your fair is probably in July right? We could hold these calves over that long, our fair is in the first full week of August. We are actually going to show the Black and white calves at our fair unless someone wants them before then.

Pm = Personal Message. under the user name it says personal message, sends a message to that person which is private.

If you have any more questions feel free to PM me or call 740-285-3763 or 740-357-7817 (this is my brother, just mention Steerplanet...)

-Zach