club bull for angus cows

Help Support Steer Planet:

gary89

Hope that works. It sure sounds like their are alot of good Bojo's out there.

DLD

Bigger framed, sound, Angus based cows with maybe a touch of Simmental in their background... Sounds like an ideal scenario to reach back a little ways and use Who Made Who.  Not many others will have as good a chance to produce both steers and heifers with some extra value.

Freddy

North central -- Nebraska on highway 183 - 30 mi
I really get a big bang out of those guys telling you a Angus cow won't work  making a clubby , proably everyone of them is using Monopoly, Eye CANDY -Out of Gallway cow and to me there jst a hairy Angus ,and I know there are some Heat Wave sires out there  with Angus momma's , I have a real soggy Angus cow that I flushed to FRICTION ,GOT 5 DAMM GOOD CALVES .. iT ALL KNOWING WHAT TO put in the gun when your hunting for a good one whether it is Angus,  Charolais or clubby ....  Jamie

wyatt

walks alone and alias i got an alias out of an angus cow and love her good tempermant to. good luck! ;D

AFSC

Friction, Alias, Smooth Sailing sound great for making nice show heifers and "clubby mommas" on PB  AN but please enlighten me on a steer that has won a major show that was out of a PB AN. Yeah maybe winning a county fair with 50 or less steers.  I have several PB AN that are about as good as any, their steers are marginal and heifer are outstanding. Their F1 females are outstanding steer producers and make up a good part of my herd.  So if there is a major show winner out of a PB AN, what was the sire and maybe I'll try him?  Is there a Monopoly full brother that has won a major crossbred steer show? I'm sure the Hazel Donor is as good as any PB AN out there, how have her crossbred steers fared?