Pelini

Help Support Steer Planet:

aj

How many times this year do you think Pelini will run out on the field and chew out the opposing coach this year for running up the score?

farwest

aj said:
How many times this year do you think Pelini will run out on the field and chew out the opposing coach this year for running up the score?
You may want to look at my reply on the other thread AJ.  Man you got problems with pelini, get some help kid....  call a hotline....how old of cat are you anyway,  you ever been banned from othe message boards......wow.....

knabe

aj said:

how many times do you think AJ will run out on the field and chew out the competition for running up sales without reporting bw's and TH status on heifers.

Davis Shorthorns

farwest said:
aj said:
You may want to look at my reply on the other thread AJ.   Man you got problems with pelini, get some help kid....   call a hotline....how old of cat are you anyway,   you ever been banned from othe message boards......wow.....

Same could be said of your self.  AJ is talking about a college football coach that DID run out onto the field to yell at Bill Snyder because he ran up the score on Nebraska.  You are now making personal attacks on AJ as a person.  Now would Pelini run out onto the field again like he did... doubt it.  Remember it is just a sport.  And besides both KSU and Nebraska fans can always agree that we both dont like Colorado.  ;)

knabe

wah wah wah.  in AJ's words, which politically correct king are we going to bow down to today.

maybe reread this from AJ.

I stand ashamed in the corner. I love club calf people. I love club calf people. I love calf people. I promise to no longer give a opinion of the club calf industry without first being screened by the pro propaganda divisionof the central planning committe of the peoples republic of steerplanet. I love the club calf people. I love club calf people. I promise not to judge the creative ethics of  the industry. Barrock Hussein Obama hm. hm good.Barrock Husein Obama hm.hm. good. (The camera pans to the dirty German soldier) as the 7 disgruntled 101st airborne soldiers raise theirsemi automatic rifles and pump 15 rounds into my chest."I hope Ryan is worth all this".

you can't have it both ways unless you are a victicrat.  if you can't see the hypocrisy in AJ's comments, then you can't see it wasn't a personal attack. ::)

as for the inference, "same could be said for yourself".  my political comments can be summed up by  supporting opportunity rather than outcome.  if that's running out on the field, i guess i'm ok with that.

chiangus

winner big 12 north is going to get trounced by texas anyway

I believe kstate is in the lead right now

Davis Shorthorns

chiangus said:
winner big 12 north is going to get trounced by texas anyway

I believe kstate is in the lead right now

OH yea.  Texas is going to CREAM who ever wins the North, and this is from a KSU guy. 

aj

No seriously...say KU runs the score up on Nebraska. Will Bo run out at midfield and punch Mangino?Mangino looks like a midget sumai wrestler but I would bet on Mangino(lower center of gravity).  If Colorado runs up the score on Nebraska...Bo could send his brother out to do the punching. If K-S|tate runs the score up on Nebraska Bo could probably take Snyder if he hits him just right. I guess my point is there has been one coach challenge Bill Snyder to a fight at center field. Big bad bo....mr intellectual himself. Mr high class..its the refs fault....etc etc. Again..I hope Bo is the coach at Nebraska for years. I think the class that Osborne left the university is almost completely gone.jmo Also I think we need to pray for Mangino...he looks like he might have a heart attack any second....just kidding. Mangino has eaten steaks that are bigger then bo. They will probably wheel synder away ten years from now and put him in the football coach old folks home with Paterno. But at least they have espn there. Ahhh....the big twelve north. And yes there are two teams Iowa St. and Iowa it does get kinda confusing. Kinda like mrs Clinton claming to named after the mountain climber and Michell Obama watching the olyimics sitting on her dadiees lap at the age of 20. Now I am confused also....is your friend you watch ballgames with Iowa or Iowa State?

aj

I have heard Mangino has started traing for the fight. He successfully completed 2 situps today. Snyder has been fitted for a phazer(approved by the senior citizens committee of AARP) he is currently using high karate aftershave lotion for the pre-game hugs between teams.

shortdawg

Mangino has eaten steaks that are bigger then bo.  (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping)

You guys crack me up !

aj

Maybe we could have a "Coach in the cage" event. Tag team Mangino and Snyder against Bo and Woody Hays. |Monies would be split between universities or charities of their choice.

husker1

I gotta get in on this....be it all for fun or not.....

Bo chasing down another coach...Can't happen this year; Defense is pretty darn stout.  Pretty sure no one from the North will run up the score on us.....TTech scoring 24 on the D was an aberration....Only chance of a score run-up happening is if we have 8 turnovers again....inside our own 20!

Battle Breakdowns:

Big 12 North....

Cu...Hawkins:  Bo would call him a punk nerd and Hawkins would run home crying....

KU....Mangino:  Ok, this would be interesting.  Granted, as stated, Mark does have the lower center or gravity....However, Bo would prevail just as he picked on the heavy set kids back in gradeschool.....seriously now, Mr. Mangino needs help; he can't be healthy....good ball coach though, and you have to pull for him.

KSU....Snyder:  Another member of the NGCA....National Geriatric Coaches Association.  Bo would simply tell Bill to take a nap.....match over.

Missouri.....Pinkel:  You could see Mr. Pinkel as a stubborn, cheap shot artist.....might get a couple lucky shots in, but Bo is relentless....

Iowa State....Roades...is that his name?  He'd put up the biggest battle in the North.....This might be a tossup; he kinda seems like a brawler too.

Yes, Bo does have a temper.  In Bo's defense, Big 12 officiating has been on the edge of horrendous this year.  Actually, the ISU game was pretty well called for the most-part, but witnessing the TTech game in person, officiating was simply not good. 

I like the fire Bo brings to the game; there are times that it does need tempered, however. 

Also in Bo's defense, how discouraging has the play of his team been?  This is a team that is so, so close to being 6-1.  One fluke long pass and VT beats them after having been outplayed all game......and Saturday.  Are you kidding me; 8 turnovers and 4 with 5 yards of touchdowns.....should have been a blowout....I know, should've/could've....but just stating facts.  His kids would have tested any coaches patience.

In Summary, KSU and ISU sure better feel good now...I will be really surprised if the North standings look this way come season end.  KSU will NOT win the North.

the angus111

OH BIG RED FANS,WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT STOUT D THIS WEEKEND,THERE WEEK OFF?WASNT THAT GAME PLAYED AT LINCOLN ALSO?NOT AMES.2ND STRING QB AND RB AT ISU ALSO,WOW!!!! RUSTY

farwest

I've come to the conclusion the huskers, their fans, and pelini must be like a display bull in Denver heavily criticized. That is if they aint any good or people aint jealous, they wouldn't be talkin. 

Davis Shorthorns

farwest said:
I've come to the conclusion the huskers, their fans, and pelini must be like a display bull in Denver heavily criticized. That is if they aint any good or people aint jealous, they wouldn't be talkin. 

Or they are just all hair and structurally unsound???  Pelini made a fool of not only him self but the whole team when he ran out onto that field and criticised coach Snyder for running up the score.  Nebraska had and has since then ran up the score on K-State much worse than that day.  Also what kind of a person would go out in front of that many people and challenge a old man to a fight.  I am just glad that Snyder had the class to not make any more of it than that.  I have nothing against the Huskers or MOST of there fans, they are probably my second favorite team in the North but come on even a die hard husker fan has to admit that what he did THAT DAY was dumb and classless.