2011-2012 Show String

Help Support Steer Planet:

qbcattle

These three calves makeup my little brothers senior year show string. He is pretty fired up and would like to know what the fine folks on sp thought.

The first is and ABC I raised out of my top brangus cow Money Train and the charolais bull Firewater, expected to go to Houston.

The second is a heatwave x limmi that is expected to go to County and San Antonio. This is not the greatest pic but this calf is one of the thickest I have seen when you get behind him.

The third pictured is a stud of an ABC going to Dallas this year.

Attachments

• kades smoke.jpg
    kades smoke.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 401
  • kades limmi.jpg
    kades limmi.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 391
  • kades paint.jpg
    kades paint.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 383

simmyman67

I like the third! He is very muscular and will look great once he gets fat!

Aussie

I don't know much about ABC's but I like the smoothness and eye appeal of number one and the power of number 3  (thumbsup)

qbcattle

Thank you! and Aussie you hit the nail on the head, that first calf is so stylish, and attractive sided along with having a whole lot of volume. The paint is a raw big boned real powerful calf that is cool fronted for an ABC and is colored pretty neat as well.

The smoke is an october calf.

The limmi is a june.

The paint is a april.

twistedhshowstock

I have to agree the Smoke is the "package" for me. He looks to have adequate thickness and volume and is extremely attractive and correct in his design and structure.
The paint is just a real solid calf, pretty cool fronted but not the most attractive one out there, but man he has some raw power and bone under him..he outta be a fun one once he gets fat.
The limmi does look to be extremely thick though its hard to tell from this pic.  Compared to the other two he lacks a lot of eye appeal for me, but hey thats a limmi and he should look just fine in the limmi ring.

thunderdownunder

I like the smokey and think he will do well, but I love the paint- I think once he gets some feed in him, fills out, softens up and drops in the flank, he's going to be hard to tear your eyes away from

rackranch

Man I would hate to have to fatten up and ABC for Dallas in the Hondo heat.. Nice string and I hope yall get some rain soon, and lots of it, good luck..