Bojo or Tiger Woods X Charolais?

Help Support Steer Planet:

AndersenClubCalves

Getting ready to order semen was trying to decide between these two bulls. I've seen calves out of both cross and i like what i see. Just wondering what your opinios are? If you have another buill in mind let me know.

hamburgman

Without seeing the cow I would go TW over Bojo.  While bojo calves have been looking good the Alias in his pedigree scares me some and putting that back onto a char just doesn't seem like a great  idea to me.  If she is a pure char i would try some THC bulls on her.

AndersenClubCalves

hamburgman said:
Without seeing the cow I would go TW over Bojo.  While bojo calves have been looking good the Alias in his pedigree scares me some and putting that back onto a char just doesn't seem like a great  idea to me.  If she is a pure char i would try some THC bulls on her.

She is pure char so which THC bull would you reccomend?

yuppiecowboy

I believe I heard somewhere of some bull named Heatwave that produced fancy stock on pb charolais. Could be mistaken though ;D

oldwood

They say Lifeline works really good on char. A few Ai sires are listed with him to char. Thought.

Freddy

North central -- Nebraska on highway 183 - 30 mi
HW THROWS SOME GOOD ONES BUT LOTS OFF RATAILS ON cHAROLAIS COW...LIFELINE-didn't work for me ,one real good  aNGUS HEIFER AN THAT WAS ALL.....

MONOPOLY works on Charolais cow ,also  CARNAC ,TESTING ON bOJO AND tIGER ......Had super calf out of  WALK ALONE----

shortdawg

Glover said Bojo was the best baby calf he's ever had on his place -that's a strong statement.

Freddy

North central -- Nebraska on highway 183 - 30 mi
Got a CARPE DEIM bull calf the other day and I hope I haft to eat my words about him just a heifer bull and at this stage the calf looks like a prospect...

Have 5 more of the Bojo calves out of Chaolais cows and have never had 5 any nicer prospects out of one bull then these ....see how they turn out ................
all the later calves are cleaner through the throat then the one I pictuered ....Good consistant color ,more  than using HW or his sons .....Monopoly were the best color wise of the HW  sons on Char ...

AndersenClubCalves

Freddy said:
Got a CARPE DEIM bull calf the other day and I hope I haft to eat my words about him just a heifer bull and at this stage the calf looks like a prospect...

Have 5 more of the Bojo calves out of Chaolais cows and have never had 5 any nicer prospects out of one bull then these ....see how they turn out ................
all the later calves are cleaner through the throat then the one I pictuered ....Good consistant color ,more  than using HW or his sons .....Monopoly were the best color wise of the HW  sons on Char ...

Good to here cause thats what i ordered was Bojo :) Post pics if you get a chance.

vet tech

After seeing Bolo's dam in Texas last year im still confused as to why I haven't ordered Bojo semen yet. Just a freak of a cow!

shortdawg

Soehnlen Cattle Co. said:
After seeing Bolo's dam in Texas last year im still confused as to why I haven't ordered Bojo semen yet. Just a freak of a cow!

I saw her in the flesh and she's pretty awesome !