Gvc special delivery vs shiver

Help Support Steer Planet:

TYD

Just wondering which bull people like better crossed with simmiangus cows and how their calfs out of these bulls look pics would be great thanks in advance

BadgerFan

My vote goes to Special Delivery, though I won't take away from Shiver- I have little experience with Shiver.

Special Delivery will give you consistent results- calving ease, good performance, excellent maternal.

TMJ Show Cattle

Shiver will do the same thing,wth more bone,alot more hair,and with more style. Probably not quite as maternal.

jbw

Shiver is not a calving ease bull, had a calf today out of a cow, 100plus pounds. The ones last year were big too.

TYD

I have seen. A few shivers but I'm like you I want to know somemore about special delivery

BadgerFan

call Dennis Garwood at Green Valley Cattle.  Straight shooter with a rock solid breeding program.

wyatt

Shiver will do the same thing,wth more bone,alot more hair,and with more style. Probably not quite as maternal.
shiver is a chill factor jazz so he is at least 70% maternal he is 50% maine

ZNT

BadgerFan said:
call Dennis Garwood at Green Valley Cattle.  Straight shooter with a rock solid breeding program.
I just talked to Dennis yesterday, and I will be ordering some Special Delivery.