HC JUSTIN TIME 61S

Help Support Steer Planet:

justintime

Cut the BS said:
o okie.. you crack me up...

sometimes, you need to remember- that not everything typed- is believable...

it's like photoshop and pictures....  maybe they don't have that in canada?? <band>

ETA:  JIT--  I wouldn't call you a lier- anymore- I'll give up.. All hail to the great JIT...

Seriously though--  I read most all of your posts...  (pop) but not without my (pop)t

BS... you are always the comedian. FYI, I am no different that anyone else on here, other than I am probably much older than most, and I  have spent my lifetime in this business. I write from my experiences in this business and I don't comment on things I have no experience with. I read lots of topics hoping to learn something new. I have absolutely no issue with any of your comments with the only exception being when you belittle someone or call their integrity into question. You are entitled in believing anything you want to believe, but you have NO right to attack someone on a public forum like this. Now you tell us that not everything you type on here is true. So just who are you trying to impress? I can honestly tell you that right now, I am not one of them that is!

kfacres

JIT- you take what I type-- way out of context... 

Supper time now- boss will be mad...

but to shorten up why I question your 2 page stories-- they are all the same basically.. you should have bought this. that cow was the nearest ideal you've ever saw.. that bull worked amazing, etc...  in I bet 10 posts, you have stated that to be the best cow you have ever laid eyes upon... 

I don't doubt one bit about you selling embryos, or semen or bulls....  just some of the fact- and thought behind some of the stories..

Doc

Cut the BS said:

but to shorten up why I question your 2 page stories-- they are all the same basically.. you should have bought this. that cow was the nearest ideal you've ever saw.. that bull worked amazing, etc...  in I bet 10 posts, you have stated that to be the best cow you have ever laid eyes upon... 

I don't doubt one bit about you selling embryos, or semen or bulls....  just some of the fact- and thought behind some of the stories..

Well I can tell you it's not just JIT & I don't think anyone is taking it out of context. BS , have you ever heard the saying " say what you mean & mean what you say" , I geuss you could say the same about typing. Me , personally I enjoy the FACTS that JIT, Oakview,TDU, Okotoks & others tell on here about the Shorties.

knabe

some things need each other when using circular logic

Attachments

• 150.jpg
    150.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 520
  • head.jpg
    head.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 445

kfacres

Doc said:
Cut the BS said:

Well I can tell you it's not just JIT & I don't think anyone is taking it out of context. BS , have you ever heard the saying " say what you mean & mean what you say" , I geuss you could say the same about typing. Me , personally I enjoy the FACTS that JIT, Oakview,TDU, Okotoks & others tell on here about the Shorties.

never said I didn't enjoy them.. I enjoy a good laugh every once in a while...  or on every post 8) :eek: ;)