HELP WANTED!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

timv.

Black Hereford Ranch in Crawford, Oklahoma is looking for employees to assist in our operation. Help needed from now thru the spring! Duties consist of halter breaking, washing and preparing show steers to sale, calving and feeding cows along with other daily ranch duties.  Experienced clippers also needed! Full time position available for an individual with the right work ethics. Will train hardworking individuals. Drunks, druggies and LAZY people need not apply! Call the Black Hereford Ranch and apply today.

Black Hereford Ranch 580-983-2363
Tim Voboril 580-309-0774 

jason

I would normally move this to the Classifieds, but with unemployment #s still high, hopefully someone can benefit form this opportunity.

chambero

Heck, I wish I could get a leave of absence from my real job to take this one on.  Talk about an opportunity to get to work on some good calves!  Someone ought to be jumping at this chance.

MCC

Chambero is right. A GREAT opportunity for a young person to get started in the cattle business with a proven program. Tim if you pay in cash so I can still get my social security checks I'm interested! (lol)

chambero

I bet they'd ignore a child labor law or two.  I guess my oldest needs to complete sixth grade worse though.