How about those Vikes

Help Support Steer Planet:

BABYTEX

How about those Vikes!!!  The Rhinestone Cowboy and that Old Man are doing pretty good.  Maybe I could sniff an MVP somewhere maybe even a great Rookie of the Year award.  How bout a Superbowl.  Well, maybe.  Minnesota Rocks!!!

jackpotcattle

I have been a vikes fan my whole life. so therefore i have realized to enjoy the highs, but to expect dissapointment. I compare it to being a cubs fan. but Jared Allen is a STUD and worth every penny and yes Percy Harvin will win Offensive Rookie of the Year. As far as super bowl, I am not holding my breathe Drew Brees and the Saints are awfully good.

Davis Shorthorns

I too have been a Vikes fan my whole life, and it is great to see them playing so well especially with Mr. Greenbay at the helm.  I am hoping for a superbowl, but I think that the NFC will come down to who has home field.  It doesn't look good for the Vikes with how soft the saints have it for the rest of the year.  That said

GO VIKES!!!!

BABYTEX

I have to agree with everyone that it looks pretty good for the Saints and I am quite use to disappointment but I love watching Brett Favre at the helm.  I even got my dad to throw away all his Packert-shirts during the Packer vs. Vikes game at Lambeau Field.  He was once a Viking fan and then became a Packer fan and now he is back to Vikes.  It does seem that whenever the Vikes get to the playoffs they choke. Lets hope not this year.

oakbar

I have been a Packers fan my whole life--I will remain one until I die--but I have to admit that as long as Number 4 is running the Vikes offense I'll be pulling for him and the Vikes.  He's one of the few players that you just can't imagine doing anything else(kind of like Kirby Puckett or Wayne Gretzky).  He also seems to be able to make those around him play better and, after all, that is the truest test of leadership.  I'll get excited about the Packers again when Ted Thompson moves on.  I kind of hope Aaron Kampman is playing for the Vikes next year, too.  They've managed to take one of the best pass rushers in the game and make him a very average linebacker.  Sad turn for the franchise IMHO!!!

gilbert07

yea im really wanting the vikings to go all the way this year...i knew when the vikes got favre they would be the best team in the nfl and they are still proving it, but i believe the saints are the team to beat right now in the nfc..they have the worst remaning schedule in the league and have a good chance of going 19-0..they vikes have two tough cames coming up with arizona and cincy...and by the way the super bowl is in NEW ORLEANS....talk about home field advantage if they get the no. 1 seed.

jackpotcattle

gilbert07 said:
yea im really wanting the vikings to go all the way this year...i knew when the vikes got favre they would be the best team in the nfl and they are still proving it, but i believe the saints are the team to beat right now in the nfc..they have the worst remaning schedule in the league and have a good chance of going 19-0..they vikes have two tough cames coming up with arizona and cincy...and by the way the super bowl is in NEW ORLEANS....talk about home field advantage if they get the no. 1 seed.

The super bowl is in Miami on feb 7, 2010 not in New Orleans.

CAB

Old Packers fan here. Man you guys put the jinx to em last night. They got schooled by the Cards. Redskins looked good yesterday. I hope that Zorn gets another year.