Ivy League Froze Semen 4/9

Help Support Steer Planet:

j3cattleco

Just a note to let everyone know Ivy League froze his first semen yesterday.  He is 11 months and one week today.  We will have to see how it recovers on Monday to see if it's eligible to ship, but we are very close.  We should have semen being shipped soon, so if anyone was worried about not having some this spring, it looks as if we are going to get some shipped before the first of May.  If anyone has any questions please PM or Call and we can hopefully answer them.  Thanks again for the interst. 

CAB

(clapping), Congrats Josh that is great news. Please call or PM me when you get ready to send some towards Iowa. Brent

TJ

(clapping)  Really glad to hear that your bull is freezing!  I know that has to be a big relief! 

Jill

That's great, really important to get calves on the ground in the first year, seems to really make a difference in the longevity of the popularity of the bull.

j3cattleco

Semen is ready to ship and will be hitting the distributors with in the next week or so.  Demand has been pretty good so please call ahead and get on the list at your favorite distributors as we start shipping semen this week.  Thanks again for all your help.  As soon as we can we will get semen to each of the distributors. 

SEA

j3cattleco said:
Semen is ready to ship and will be hitting the distributors with in the next week or so.  Demand has been pretty good so please call ahead and get on the list at your favorite distributors as we start shipping semen this week.  Thanks again for all your help.  As soon as we can we will get semen to each of the distributors. 

To: J3, is there any semen abailable, on hand now, today is April 27th, at SEK?  Do I need to get on a waiting list there?

j3cattleco

Some Semen has already shipped and  SEK should get their first shipment next week.  So yes I would call and get on the list if they are your usual semen distributor.