Man Among Boys Clones

Help Support Steer Planet:

OH Breeder

ROMAX said:
I don't get why any of these guys even announce that they have cloned a bull?Why not just clone him ,keep it quiet,and sell the semen as the original at original prices? They keep telling us the clones breed like the original so whats the big deal?

Maybe because that is a LIE? I don't know if I owned a bull and had exclusive rights it would be interesting to know how Joe Blow got semen on my original bull. I am assuming your statement was tongue in cheek or at least for a site that many youth frequent you wouldn't promote that.

RankeCattleCo

OH- I think that he meant it as the bull owner clones the bull and sells it under the original, because normally the owner of the bull is the only one with cloning rights, except in this situation....

OH Breeder

RankeCattleCo said:
OH- I think that he meant it as the bull owner clones the bull and sells it under the original, because normally the owner of the bull is the only one with cloning rights, except in this situation....

It wouldn't matter if you are selling clone semen you should disclose that. I don't think because you own the original that you should lie. Either way- why not disclose its a clone except for greed.

Carlson Cattle

renegadelivestock said:
Carlson Cattle said:
DSC said:
Got the same feeling when talking to Phil or Matt. That is why I only use Rodgers and Trausch bulls now. I don't need the attitude or cocky attitude.

talking about trausches one guy that has really treated me well is Raymond Gonnet

I heard gonnet got fired from trausch,

The Rodgers bulls are all from lautner families

I diddent know Raymond got fired  :-\

ROMAX

renegadelivestock said:
Carlson Cattle said:
DSC said:
Got the same feeling when talking to Phil or Matt. That is why I only use Rodgers and Trausch bulls now. I don't need the attitude or cocky attitude.

talking about trausches one guy that has really treated me well is Raymond Gonnet

Aren't you the Ontario Lautner Rep?

cowpoke

I have done business with Phil and Matt and also have respect for Wade.Semen rights, cloning rights, and possession are three different things.With color being in except at sale barns MAB is hot and cloning him makes good business sense.Cloning is expensive and there have been many cloned bulls plus other species[I was told Heat Wave has been done close to 15X.HeatWave would be around 12yrs. old and He seems to be in many top promotional bull  pedigrees.There are many people that have tried and failed in bull promotion and some of them are jealous of others success.No matter how good the bull it still takes top quality females.

sizzler14

[/quote]

Is that why Raymond's website no longer has champion drive genetics?
[/quote]
so whats the reason people have heard Raymond got fired for?