monopoly and a couple others(new pics of bim)

Help Support Steer Planet:

wyatt

here is monopoly,fast freddy,and hot topic

Attachments

• monopoly.jpg
    monopoly.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 806
  • fast freddy.jpg
    fast freddy.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 679
  • hot topic.jpg
    hot topic.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 479

wyatt

got fast freddy and hot topic off trausch's facebook, any opinions? monpopoly is a tank he was in a seperate barn from tyson, heat wave 14, werewolf,  and b.i.m.

wyatt

i think i have one of tyson and werewolf they were pretty impresive i will try and post them up here tonight

lowann

Where are they located?  I would love to see Monopoly in person. Werewolf too. We have a couple of cows bred to him. Pretty excited for these babies.

wyatt

bim was like a mini herford only black with 2 times the hair, werewolf was a good one they were located at hawkeyes,

p.s. monopoly was in the back barn we asked if hes ever collected monopoly he said yeh... then he said hes actualy out in the other barn down the road so we asked if we could go look at him  , he came up with a lame excuse and paused then said we could go but dont mess with him :D

then another guy went and brought him in closer i think it was travis

wyatt

lowann said:
Where are they located?  I would love to see Monopoly in person. Werewolf too. We have a couple of cows bred to him. Pretty excited for these babies.
monopoly himself is worth the trip

also my previous coment is in no way anything bad about bim just he is small id use him on a leggy cow needing to be downsized  and he will add thickness to them with a show ring look

DakotaCow

Is it just me or does Fast Freddy seem to have a fair bit of fluid on his joints?

mbutler

Has anybody seen any Hot Topic calves? I had him leased last fall and should have some calves in about a month. He was a nice bull.

CAB

Curious to find out how Monopoly #2 & 3 compair to the great original? Anyone had a chance to look @ either one of those 2 bulls?

Simmgal

I really like Monopoly.. He looks pretty impressive. I would also like to see some pictures of the other bulls! I haven't heard much about Hot Topic, and I also am curious as to what his calves look like!

wyatt

i got 2 pics of bim i will try and post tonight, he was the easiest to get a pic of when they are that close, i got a really really bad one of tyson he was really close and in a dark pen so you cant see him

wyatt

here is bim he was just as big as the lowline angus bull two pens down

Attachments

• bim.jpg
    bim.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 524

olsun

A reasonable person could come to the conclusion that thesesmall bulls are good for the cattle industry. They have created a market for steers from the miniature breeds, to be used as teaser animals at the bull studs. These minis are needed because many of the clubby bulls are too small of stature to reach a normal sized teaser animal. (lol)