New catalogues

Help Support Steer Planet:

DL

The pregnancy results and genetic testing is suppose to be posted the 5th...last year they were pretty close to the posted date and that was with the test just validated...Jill if you see Telos give him a hug for me ;)

DLD

So Jill (and Telos, and anyone else here that made it to the Exposure), how was it? I've seen the results, just wondering what you thought, did you get anything bought, that kind of thing...

Jill

That set of cattle was flat out awesome, probably the best set I have seen sell.  We will be back with a trailer next year!

Telos

DLD said:
So Jill (and Telos, and anyone else here that made it to the Exposure), how was it? I've seen the results, just wondering what you thought, did you get anything bought, that kind of thing...

DLD, I did not end up going. Could not get anyone responsible to view my picks. Jill was my eyes the day of the sale and when the sale started, finally got a call from a staff member.  By this time it was a little late. Some of the bred's were bargains like usual. Those Whiskey's are pretty darn interesting. Really liked the females by Collins Lotus (a Strictly Business son) in the videos, too.

Did you go to Duff's sale? Some sold pretty cheap especially that lot 1 girl (only 60k). I'm going to have to flip a lot more hamburgers or cater to the filthy rich to afford my cow habit.

DLD

Jill, I'm glad it was worth the trip for you. I haven't been in a couple of years, but it sounds like those breds are getting a little more affordable - I may try to go next year.

Telos, yes, I did make it out to Duff's. Tremendous set, as always. I strongly encourage anyone that hasn't seen this set of cattle to make the time to do so. There's something there that'll impress most anyone, unless you like 'em real big framed and tighter middled. We got done what we went to do, which was to get some New Look semen bought. We're trying to buy a bull this winter, hopefully we can tie into a couple of this kind of really good females next year.