NWSS Coffee Break!

Help Support Steer Planet:

ROAD WARRIOR

DLD said:
Good grief, did I really look that scarey? :eek:

Wait - don't answer that. :-\

Seriously though, it was great meeting everyone. Everyone was very nice, and pretty much like I'd expected them to be. Just too bad more folks weren't able to make it. I hope folks weren't afraid there'd be friction - I've been to functions and met with people from other boards (not livestock related) that are alot more heated than this one (trust me) and when everyone meets it's almost always friendly.

Red, thanks for the cookies, they were great.

First of all it was great to meet all of you that showed up - but cowz forgot to mention that there would be a camera there! The hospitality was great! Cowboy wish you could have made it, but did get to meet your son. Remember Cowz - No blackmail!

DLD

KDSC said:
Warrior, DLD, and then Jimmyski ??? just gusseing Am I right?

Well, you got one right. It's me between the ladies, then Roadwarrior, then Jimmyski.

KDSC

Yes I was going to correct myself, after Cowboy corrected me but I never got aorund to it :'(

cowz

Thanks to all and I have to say ... it was so nice to meet everyone....and no, Mr. RoadWarrior, I'm not one for blackmail....(unless we unearth a picture of you and Nolan in the old days!)

Saturday was almost too busy...maybe next year we will commandeer the whole Pfizer trailer for a Pitch tournament or something at night.

Just got home...have the Denver Crud...time to come back to reality!