See if you like this viewing format......

Help Support Steer Planet:

jbh

For those of you who feel like humoring my annoying questions about video formats.....see how you like the playlist  of bred heifers I set up for a sale I'm working on for Holtkamp's.....the cows and opens are blended together....the breds are individually loaded in one playlist.

Once you start the first video in the playlist of breds....you don't have to touch your computer again....UNLESS....you want to skip over a certain lot.  I thinks I like this pretty good.  I also dropped the sound for a faster download.....MIXED feeling on this issue....but since they're short in length it's probably the way to go.

Feedback appreciated!!!!!  Thanks AGAIN, Brad.  www.youtube.com/holtkampcattleco is the address of the videos.

SWMO

OK I didn't think that the sound would make a difference to me but I really like the ones that you put the music to.  Funny how the right music sets the tone of the video.  I can see how the wrong music could detract from the images also.

the angus111

Brad my hats off to you,pretty neat.cattle marketing has come along ways and you have found your niche.Rusty

jbw

I thinks it lots good!  I like the format. I really like the green grass.

showman ne

footage was excellent, maybe a little long on a couple calves for my liking. i would leave the music out personally