Shorthorn Junior Nationals

Help Support Steer Planet:

Will

If anyone is at the Shorthorn Junior Nationals come look us up.  We will be stalled with Oklahoma. 

aj

I'm not sure when it is......it may be over. I would be fascinated to know what the bwt's were on all Shorthorn heifer class winners were. Are there any under 110 pounds? Or maybe an average of all the entries. I guess if one could get registration numbers of the class winners....I could look them up. Keep up the good work juniors and good luck. Is there a web site for the show? Shorthorns rock!

Davis Shorthorns

i'm plannin on being up there thursday through saturday but we will see what wheat harvest has in store for me. 

Doc

aj said:
I'm not sure when it is......it may be over. I would be fascinated to know what the bwt's were on all Shorthorn heifer class winners were. Are there any under 110 pounds? Or maybe an average of all the entries. I guess if one could get registration numbers of the class winners....I could look them up. Keep up the good work juniors and good luck. Is there a web site for the show? Shorthorns rock!

I'd say that the majority will be under 110. It is broadcast live on liveauctions.tv . The ASA website will have the full listing with reg. numbers. It's this week , why don't you head up there and expand your horizons and check it out.

Will

We are showing a heifer who had a 58 pound birth weight. Not sure she will win a class but we like her pretty well.

creativecattle

I will be there at the Sure Champ booth. Come stop by and I might be able to find you a sample of Vita Charge. We'll also have lots of pictures up on the Sure Champ Facebook page. Good luck to everyone this week!

Will

We had a great time in Des Moines.  The group that put the show on did a great job.  Crystal I would have liked a sample I will have to get one next time.  Seems like my kids made the sure champ face book several time.  I really liked a couple of those pictures.