tell me what you think

Help Support Steer Planet:

jason

strawroanlova said:
even an idiot could tell it needs hair :)))

A little advice, you don't have to agree with everyone, but do it in a tactful way.  I am afraid you won't make many friends here with that attitude and that little number next to your name will continue to go down.

Show Heifer

The picture isn't flattering at all, but she she seems to have length and some muscle shape in her rear.  Reds generally have more leather up front than some are used to seeing, so that doesn't bother me.  As mentioned, hair hides A LOT of things..why do you think folks spend HOURS either working with hair, or trying to find "secrets" to grow hair?
What is her bloodlines and EPD's?  I am assuming this is a heifer you bought to build a cow herd. If so, bloodlines and EPD's  mean a lot more than hair. I will anxious to an updated photo. Please post or email me personally, I would love to share it with my red friends!
(I wander if this will hurt my karma....it would have last week!! ::))

strawroanlova: sarcasmism doesn't work over the internet. So either grow up, or go away. And I mean that in the nicest way.  And it might now, but karma meant nothing on here before (some used it as a way to feel powerful regardless of what the poster said)...seems like accountablility has helped (New system).

Ruchian

SRU said:
strawroanlova said:
it was not towards you at all little miss priss i was just stating it needed hair

listen junior, if you insist on bringing attitude with you, go elsewhere.  most of us are far too old to put up with that crap.

I'm only 17 and I don't think that being too old has anything to do with putting up with that kind of crap.  I agree with y'all he should either act respectful or leave.

knabe

strawroanlova said:
knabe said:
big mr. priss does not approve. 

pull alert.
are you related to oh breeder,what is pull alert

i, knabe, am not related to OH breeder, but would like to be, i'm in CA on the central coast, and am not a real breeder, just a hobbiest, and sell meat to friends.  showing is just something i am starting so when my 5 year old daughter gets old enough, she can participate if she likes. 

strawroanlova
pull alert means that posts could be pulled by the administrator of the board because they are deemed offensive.  so strawroanlova, does that include horses too, ie peptoboonsmal?  do you have a pic of your namesake?

OH Breeder

knabe said:
strawroanlova said:
knabe said:
big mr. priss does not approve. 

pull alert.
are you related to oh breeder,what is pull alert

i, knabe, am not related to OH breeder, but would like to be, i'm in CA on the central coast, and am not a real breeder, just a hobbiest, and sell meat to friends.  showing is just something i am starting so when my 5 year old daughter gets old enough, she can participate if she likes. 

strawroanlova
pull alert means that posts could be pulled by the administrator of the board because they are deemed offensive.  so strawroanlova, does that include horses too, ie peptoboonsmal?  do you have a pic of your namesake?

You are oh to kind. Thank you knabe. Much apprecaited.

CPL

show stick:

You may try to take a pictures where her head is not jacked up and she's not bawling. I agree with OH Breeder though, some times those things just dont want their picture taken!  :mad:  ;)

I think she's a fairly decent heifer. She could use a more level hip for sure. Her top worries me, but that may look stronger in her more natural stance. Also her hing legs/pasterns could be cause for concern, but again not a very good picture. Her hindquarter looks to be developing well and she looks plenty thick with a good amount of width to her. She's Red Angus, so she's not going to be a fuzz ball.

Are you keeping her for breeding, or is this a show then sell type deal? Good Luck with her and keep us posted.

showstick09

CPL said:
show stick:

You may try to take a pictures where her head is not jacked up and she's not bawling. I agree with OH Breeder though, some times those things just dont want their picture taken!  :mad:  ;)

I think she's a fairly decent heifer. She could use a more level hip for sure. Her top worries me, but that may look stronger in her more natural stance. Also her hing legs/pasterns could be cause for concern, but again not a very good picture. Her hindquarter looks to be developing well and she looks plenty thick with a good amount of width to her. She's Red Angus, so she's not going to be a fuzz ball.

Are you keeping her for breeding, or is this a show then sell type deal? Good Luck with her and keep us posted.

can you explain what you are talking about with her hind legs/pasturns. i don't know much about that. and i will be keeping her for breeding when she is done showing.